2.0 The Policy sets out how Toflo uses and protects any information that you give to Toflo when you use this website. Toflo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In case we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3.0 Toflo may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Policy is effective from 8 January 2018.
5.0 Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
6.0 We may collect the following data as necessary for business purposes:
● Name, company and job title
● Contact information including email addresses, phone numbers, etc
● Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
● Other relevant information like product information, product list, export and import product related information, logistics, financing, customs clearance related, etc
Through this website, we only collect information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by users or visitors having regard to the purpose for its disclosure.
USE OF INFORMATION
7.0 We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
7.1 We may use the information to provide you the best service related to your products and business.
7.2 Internal record keeping.
7.3 We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
7.4 From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes related to your products and business. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
7.5 Respond to an individual’s request
7.6 Maintaining contact with the clients, stakeholders, importers and exporters nationally and internationally
7.7 Keeping clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of service offerings and other updates and offers relating to the their products and business.
7.8 Personal information collected by us through this site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected or for the purposes specified above.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
8.0 Contact information about users/visitors (such as information generated though registration for access to areas on the site) will be kept if the information is required for the purposes for which it was collected or until a user requests that we delete that information or as required by law. Information that is kept by us will be destroyed or deleted after a reasonable period from the time when it becomes outdated or is no longer required.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE INDIA
9.0 As part of a global network, Toflo exchanges or may need to exchange information, including personal information within the network or with other overseas service providers/contractors working and acting on behalf of Toflo. As a result, we may transfer personal information within or outside India to other countries whose privacy laws provide different level of protection. Toflo may also use overseas facilities to process, host or back up its information. As a result, we may need to transfer personal information to our different facilities for these purposes. However, any such information transferred shall be subject to appropriate data protection obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. We do not routinely disclose or transfer an individual’s personal information to other organizations unless we have the prior/specific permission of the individual or the entity that provided such information or the Toflo is legally obligated to the government or third parties.
11. Such disclosure or transfer is permitted under this privacy statement or the disclosure or transfer required by law, including for compliance, court orders, requests or order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
12. The disclosure is required for us to use or process the data for the purpose for which it was obtained. Except as set out in this privacy statement or specifically allowed under law, we will not disclose, share, sell or rent an individual’s personal information to any third party. If an individual wish to update or change any information, he or she may do so by requesting to us and we will prospectively cease to use or modify his or her personal information.
13. Should users/visitors subsequently choose to withdraw their consent in respect of their personal information, unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, we will provide instructions on the appropriate website area or in communications to our user. Alternatively, Toflo staff and third parties can also report concerns by clicking on 'Contact us'.
14. We use a range of service providers and contractors to help us maximize the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations (including internal business requirements). This means that third-party individuals and organizations may sometimes have access to personal information held by Toflo and may collect it from, process or use it on behalf of Toflo.
15. We require our service providers and contractors to be under appropriate confidentiality requirements, maintain adequate technical and network security and not to use or disclose such information for any unauthorized purposes.
16. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
17. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
18. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
19. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
20. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
21. Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
22.0 You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
22.1 whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
22.2 if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
22.3 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
23. This website is owned and operated by Toflo Fintech Consulting Private Limited.
24. We are registered in India under the Companies Act 2013 with Company Identification Number (CIN U74999MH2015PTC267092), and our registered office is at 2B, Ground Floor, Mastermind IV, Royal Palms, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400065, Maharashtra, India.
25. Our principal place of business is at D-314, Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar West, Mumbai 400086, India.
26. You can contact us: by post to: 2B, Ground Floor, Mastermind IV, Royal Palms, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400065, Maharashtra, India or via our website contact form : Contact Us.